Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things I am becoming increasingly obsessed with, despite having mostly had indifference to them in my youth




Hehem.

  1. Cooking. Notably, cooking for friends and loved ones.
  2. The weather. Particularly wind patterns, cloud movements and storm fronts.
  3. Caramel. Different ways of making it. Opportunities to consume it.
  4. Small cute things. Including children. *frets that life is following an all too stereotypical trajectory* *eats some caramel*

As a counterpoint, here are some things I am indifferent to, despite having obsessed over them in my youth.

  1. My nose.
  2. The size of my bum.
  3. Being a person of enormous significance in the world. Fame. Glory. etc
Throughout the course of my life thus far, my consistent obsession remains: Potatoes. Scrumptious potatoes. They never let you down.

No comments: