Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Excuses, excuses

So since my last post I have clearly remained a very lazy blogger. I'd like to reassure you all (and myself) that I have not completely abandoned this blog! My latest excuses include a lingering lurgy and an enormous essay. I plan to be rid of both of these by the weekend... and then can turn to all those things I've been ignoring: 
  • writing on my blogs;
  • the state of the bathroom;
  • my novel (the one I'm reading, not writing!); and...
  • maybe I'll go for a run.
In the meantime, here is a giant octopus fighting a shark:




 

1 comment:

cv said...

This was amazing to watch..never expected Octopus can easily kill these sharks..have bookmarked and shared with all my friends..dude keep up the great work and keep updating few more videos!


Dancer CV Template