Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009: A Few Highlights So Far

Leith - accusingly, to me:

"You shook your goodies at Flava Flav."

Leanne - hypothetically, then again moments later to Isobel:

"You have a mad rack, don't you."

Leith again - post triple-fried donut incident:

"I regret everything...and nothing!"

Dion - pondering the deep-fryer:

"Tash! Tash! KFC, Tash!"

Brendan - as Public Enemy announce they are going to perform It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back in its entirety:

"Oh. My. God." (accompanied by a slightly hysterical facial expression)

Also worthy of inclusion in this list is Nat Graf's resolution to grow two inches. He didn't specify where...ladies...

5 comments:

Mel said...

Nat Graf is totally going to get a larger television, or perhaps continue his hair's metamorphosis into Nat Grafro.

My word verification is "ortupmet" which is when optometrists schtup each other at eye conferences.

Natasha said...

Nat Grafro. Genius.

My word verification is "polli" which is a small blue fungus found in northern Scandinavia.

caseymoira said...

that facial epxression was quite hilarious... until the realisation that it is quite a long album set in...

wv: pusnedi... it's a type of cheese filled pasta. or a new VD. you decide.

nat said...

i like it when tash has holidays. It means she write on her blog more.

Nice work on the Grafro. I do believe i got that when i was a teenager a few times. so Mel, you have that in common with 15 year old boys!

"I regret everything...and nothing!"
I am worried for his heart, skin and blood-sugar.

Leith Thomas said...

Worry not for me Grafro, I'm invincible.