Saturday, January 3, 2009

Word Verification

Okay, so I just wrote that last post, then went checking some of my favourite blogs and comment streams. A comment I'd posted on my friend Nattie's awesome blog had required that I type the word "sperm", which I naturally thought was fantastic, so I'd included this info for the delight of others in the bottom of my comment. Mel commented below and also added her word verification "broslato" which she imagined as describing a particularly manly Italian dish. And then I had the brainripple (let's not call it a wave) of compiling a fake dictionary of word verification words and their meanings.

If anyone is even slightly taken with this idea I ask you to please do one, or both, of the following:
a) tell me your thoughts via the comments in the usual fashion; or
b) tell me your word verification and what it means.

As a childhood lover of the game Balderdash
I anticipate that this shall be both amusing, and a good insight into how many people ever read my blog. I'm hoping for as many as five!

1 comment:

nat said...

Umm...i don't know how to put this. You better bloody does this otherwise i am going to squirt lemon juice in your eyes and the eyes of your loved ones!