Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beer and chips

Some days dinner is just too hard. These are the beer and chips days. I might round it off with some fried eggs. Don't worry, I'll go for a run in the morning.

I am feeling particularly gratified to be stuffing and crunching away with the delicious salty crumbs scattering down my front, while cravatted men waffle on about the fine knowledge of Italian cuisine and the difference between barley and farrow on Masterchef.

I made these chips by opening the bag! And using the corner of my skirt to twist the top off my delicious beer. Mmmmm.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Maybe we should have a Matt Preston costume party...? Or else maybe we should just dress Leith and Andrew up, and then make oinky noises at them. Or make them go fetch truffles or somesuch.

Natasha said...

UPDATE: I didn't have the eggs, but I did have some ice-cream.

And I didn't run, I had a BIG sleep.